CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The daily!!!


So you're probably thinking where's Simon, and why isn't he helping Danielle carry all that stuff or at least tip her helmet out of her eyes... well Simon's in control of the camera... he actually carried my bike up the stairs for me! He was just laughing :) We volunteer at a local soup kitchen and once in a while they'll give us free food... hence the orange juice, and we even scored Simon some brown dressier shoes... which we've been looking for for a while now... We're always laughing and having an awesome time together!







Simon's in the shower with my coat on testing it to see if it's waterproof or not... We need a good waterproof coat for Germany... I told him if we were going to make this test realistic the water needed to be cold... you can imagine the squeal when that water hit his backside! hehehe He's a trooper! And the coat failed the water proof test. What can I say... I got it for $20 in China! :) Can't believe everything the tags say!


This is one of our favorite pictures! You can't look at it and not crack a smile! This is actually our fake laugh picture... we laughed after, but those are entirely silent... I know... we're good and we fooled you! :) This was taken the Summer we met... It was LOVE!

11 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Ok...Simon in the shower testing out your coat.....oh that makes me laugh in all kinds of ways! Almost as much as your fake laughs picture!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys have a blog! Phil keeps saying we need to invite you guys over (since they work at the same place and all). hope you're liking Nova Scotia and we'll try to have you over soon!!

The Bing's said...

So I noticed a comment on facebook by Kristi that you guys had a blog and I had to come check it out!! Danielle we haven't had the chance to meet, but I'm Karen Bing, and I'm from Halifax Ward. Simon and I grew up together, and Irene was my young womens president, and I recently went to a stampin' party she did and had a blast. I hope your enjoying your time in Nova Scotia...it does rain a lot, but it could lways be worse, hahha!!! Hopefully we'll get to meet sometime soon, feel free to check out our blog too if you want, we have a little blogging family which is a lot of Fun!!

Keah and Michael O'Hearon said...

So, you have a blog, totally ran across it,when I was checking Kristi's....so exciting....I Love it!

The Super Seven said...

Hey guys......I found your blog too!!! Yay!!! Love it when I find new bloggers!!! I'm Kathy Nelson, I've known Simon and his family forever!!!!! Can't wait to meet you sometime Danielle. We live in Cole Harbour and I've heard many great things about you.....don't worry about the rain too much.....the cold weather is coming so it will be snow before you know it:) Hope you have fun in Germany!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!
I've been waiting for you to get a blog started!!!
Girl you have tons of fun stuff to blog about...I love your pictures and your funny little stories to go with them. Way to put that coat to the test! Maybe if it is so necessary to have a waterproof coat in Germany, Suzie can help you find one there that really qualifies as "waterproof"
Have fun on your visit!
oh, to add friends: go to "layout" off of your dashboard...hit the "add gadget" button, then a box will pop up with lots of different things to choose from. One should be "link list" click on that and add as you follow the prompts...wall-ah! Your Best friend in the whole wide world Eden, has been added to your list!
Love ya
It was fun to see you at Jeanettes reception!
"see" you soon!

Angela said...

hey I found your address off of Suzy's blog...yes you can call me a stocker! It is great to see you guys living it up though. Can't wait to hear about your adventures in Germany.

Channynba said...

Well simon now we can all keep up to date on your where abouts. Look forward to more updates. Cograts on the wedding, isn't marriage great.

Matt and Jeanette said...

Are you back from Germany? How is/was it? I bet you guys had a blast with Suzy and Caleb!! I hope it was awesome!! Love you guys!

Ranaebang said...

Danielle! I forgot your paper with your email address. Mine is ranitabang@gmail.com send me an email.
ttyl

AndreaandWill said...

Yeah you have a blog! I hope you had a great time visiting Suzy in Germany- I'm sure you had an amazing time! You can have all this Jamaican sun and I'll take some of that Canadian Snow! Lots of Love